Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Will Not Die: Hobby and Internet

Hobby and the Internet, it is seen that if the visit I Will Not Die. Hobby any place that I Will make contributor Not Die this many fans. In addition, I Will Not Die pumped with the spirit and a new perspective on the hobby. So this is the spirit, I Will Not Die spirit also provided for readers to continue to do so in comments and in the forun provided.
Despite the many visitors who remain, Google lower PageRank. May be many things that made I Will Not Die counted by Google engine down. One can views, in addition to the ad as disclosed author, also not balanced outbond and inbond link from this web. Hopefully, as the theme, I Will Not Die, will not die because of the Google PageRank down.



Blog Advertising

No comments:

 
web hosting choice - Best 10 Web Hosting Sites.